Starting with build v6.19.0 SmartCode VNC Manager runs in with the High DPI awareness turned off. The change offers better out of the box expirience for the customers who use SmartCode VNC Manager on High DPI monitors.
To enable High DPI awareness perform the following steps:
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to SmartCode VNC Manager installation folder. Depending on the edition and the bittiness SmartCode VNC Manager installs by default in one of the following folders:
- C:\Program Files\SmartCode Solutions\VNC Manager (Enterprise Edition)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCode Solutions\VNC Manager (Enterprise Edition)
- C:\Program Files\SmartCode Solutions\VNC Manager (Standard Edition)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCode Solutions\VNC Manager (Standard Edition)
- Make a backup copy of VNCManager.exe.manifest
- Open VNCManager.exe.manifest in a text editor (the editor must be opened in the elevated mode to allow writing to the file) and locate the following block of text
true and save the file.
- Save the file
APPLIES TO: SmartCode VNC Manager v6.19.0 or newer